Warhawk Community Center
Hours of Operation:
|Monday||9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||3:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.|
|Friday||3:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
Closed: All Federal holidays
The Warhawk Community Center is a diverse facility that hosts a variety of events and offers multiple venue spaces for your next meeting, training, conference, or party! Room capacity varies from 25 to 250 people. Amenities include a WiFi, gaming systems, ping pong table, air hockey, indoor bounce houses and more. Microphones, podiums, projectors, and a stage are available for formal events. Active Duty, Retired Military, DoD Civilians, Contractors, and Adult Dependents may make room reservations.
The Raiders Lounge is located within the Warhawk Community Center, offering a full-service bar open to the base. Amenities include WIFI, cable TV, pool table, dart board, bumper pool table, foosball, and hosted special events like Trivia, Karaoke, and more. With coordination, The Raiders Lounge can also help support bartending at your special events in the facility or around base.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions current group size limit is set to NO MORE THAN 50. This includes event supporting staff and POCs. ALL unvaccinated participants are required to wear masks at all times during events and when in the building. The current HPCON environment prohibits communal food & beverages at events. Buffet or self-served stations are not allowed at this time.
Event POC is responsible for the following:
- Ensure & adhere to all guidelines set forth by base leadership
- Conducting any COVID pre-screening necessary for guests attending from off base/outside of the installation
- Provide an accurate list of everyone in attendance. In the event of COVID possible exposure, the event POC may be required provide this information to public health regarding those in attendance for contact tracing.
- Required to coordinate their own set up, clean-up, and teardown. The Warhawk Community Center staff will provide oversight and some limited sanitization products (i.e. approved cleaning items such as Lysol etc.) POC may need to coordinate further supplies based on the needs of their events.
*Reservations will not be accepted without a completed reservation form and debit or credit card on file. Cards are subject to charges for any additional cleaning needed or damage to equipment or the facility.
Send reservation forms to: 55FSS.FSCP.CommunityActivity@us.af.mil
For questions or assistance please contact the Warhawk Community Center office at 402-294-9558
Warhawk Community Center Reservation Information
Ballroom: $60 per 8 hours
268 standing / 200 seated / 4018 sq. ft.
Daedalian Room: $40 per 8 hours
126 standing / 100 seated / 1886 sq. ft.
Ballroom & Daedalion Combo: $100 per 8 hours
394 standing / 300 seated / 5904 sq. ft.
Nebraska Room: $50 per 8 hours
166 standing / 125 seated / 2484 sq. ft.
Dining Room: $25 per 4 hours
137standing / 80 seated / 2052 sq. ft.
Offutt Room: $25 per 4 hours
29 standing / 15 seated / 440 sq. ft.
Global Lounge: $60 per 8 hours
261 standing / 150 seated / 3911 sq. ft.
Raiders Lounge: $100 per 4 hours (Includes two hours bartender service)
89 standing / 60 seated / 1328 sq. ft.
MVP Room: $25 per 4 hours
52 standing / 40 seated / 780 sq. ft.
Kitchen: $25 per 4 hours
Minimize occupancy for safety
Seated occupancy is approximate, varies on function layout. May not exceed standing occupancy numbers.
*Audio/Visual not available in all rooms. For additional AV support call:
Audio Support 402-294-3009
Visual Support 402-294-3663
Table Linens: $4 Per Linen
Mobile Bar/Bartender: $100 Per bartender Per 2 hours
*Linen, alcohol, and bartending orders MUST be requested 2 weeks in advance
Indoor Bounce Castle: $50 Global Lounge Only
Video Games Consoles: $25 Global Lounge Only
Virtual Reality Gaming: $25 Global Lounge Only
*A credit or debit card is required at the time of reservation. Cards are subject to charges for any additional cleaning needed or damage to equipment or the facility.
- POC is responsible for all set-up, teardown, and facility/equipment clean up associated with the event. Failure to comply with required cleanup checklist will result in additional charges. ($50 per/hr. cleaning labor)
- POC is responsible to bring all necessary supplies and equipment to include serving dishes, serving utensils, tableware, tape, pens, scissors, signage, etc.
- POC is responsible for ensuring base access for all attendees without a military I.D. such as function attendees, catering personnel, etc. (Visitors Center 402-294-7551).
- Table linens must be ordered, and paid for, two weeks prior to the event. There are no refunds once an order is placed. POC is responsible for the replacement cost of lost or damaged linens.
- Customers may bring in outside food or catering. If catering is used, event POC must coordinate with Offutt Public Health at least two weeks prior to the event. (Public Health 402-232-1632)
- Local caterers and restaurants are not authorized to sell or dispense alcohol on Offutt AFB.
- Customers are not authorized to bring in alcohol for consumption or sale. Alcohol must be purchase from the facility.
- POC’s requesting bartender services/alcohol must coordinate a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- Requests are subject to product and bartender availability.
- Glitter, confetti, or candles with flames are not allowed in the facility.
- Damage to rooms or equipment will result in additional charges to repair or replace damaged items.
- Children are not to be left unattended. Children under the age of 18 are the responsibility of the parents.
- Private Organizations hosting a fundraising event at the Warhawk Community Center must be in an active status with the 55th FSS Private Organization Coordinator and must have an approved fundraising event form prior to the event. (402-294-6251)
- Mission requirements have priority and could cause your function to be moved or changed.
- If issued a key to the facility to hold an event outside of regular scheduled duty hours, POC is responsible for all occupants within the facility for the duration of the event. POC accepts the responsibility for ensuring the building is properly secured at the end of the event. If the building is left unsecured POC will be responsible for returning to secure it. In the case keys are lost, the reserving POC is responsible for rekey of the facility.
Cancellations must be made three business days prior to the event for the reservation to receive a full refund. Cancellations made after this deadline will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. If linens were ordered as part of this contract, refunds will not be issued.